Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moron US Leftists In Iran

I have sent the following email to 4 brain-dead American college professors who have traveled to Iran to attend a conference on 'Occupy Wall Street' movement:

"Dear ... 
I am an Iranian dissident living in exile in Canada. I want to express my disgust, my outrage and full blown anger to you idiots for your recent trip to Iran and your anti-American, anti-freedom interviews on the Iranian state TV. You chose to go to a country where labor movement, social movements and freedoms are not respected or tolerated. Shame on you for giving legitimacy to a brutal regime and shame on you fools for appearing on their media. If you hate your country so much, please feel free to move to Iran so my brothers and sisters can come live in America. You communist westerners are among the dumbest, most uninformed and most gullible '....' I have encountered in my whole life. Your trip to Iran has given the criminal Iranian regime a platform to bash the pro-democracy Iranian people. Shame on you for dishonoring the blood spilled for freedom in Iran. You guys make me puke. Judging from your appearances on the Iranian state media I can safely assume you fit the description of Dhimmis perfectly. Don't you idiots have any shame or honor? How low will you go? Any low to bash the country (the US) that has given you the freedom to be morons? I feel sad for those you teach at those institutions. What morons would pay to be your students? Pretty sad....
In a free Iran, we'll remember who helped us acquire freedom and who back-stabbed us. You are a disgrace."
Sincerely,
A proud Iranian-Canadian dissident:
Winston

4 comments:

Azarmehr said...

How can retards become professors?

Winston said...

Easily. Social science profs are mostly morons

NavyOne said...

Winston, great letter. It needed to be said. . .

Winston said...

Thanks NavyOne!