Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Well, well, well... I am back from the Tull's Concert


Fantastic, gorgeous, magnificent as always... They were very funny though!

Hmmmm... How would you feel if Ian Anderson gives you 2 autographs?!

Well, I got 2 from him, one from Andrew Giddings and one from their co-violonist Lucia Micarelli! She played Zed Leppelin's (That is what Ian Anderson called them ) Kashmir and Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody as well.

The old band performed its Aqualang album plus some other singles from their 2003 Christmas Album...

It was a bit shorter than their Dubai concert which I was at, in Feb 2004, but the way the band performed was absolutely the same.

I will try to upload the photos I took in the next few days, so stay tuned.

Anyways, it was cool and I am happy I did go there!!!

No comments: