Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Riots in Paris and the new book on the Persian weblogs

Honestly, I was asking myself when the same thing will happen in Canada?

Canadian immigrants form a mosaic of ethnic backgrounds and cultures and it might be potentially capable of such riots in areas like Toronto and Windsor in Ontario where Arab Muslims live in huge numbers. Who knows what may happen in 10 years from now?

And actually, I got a new book on Persian language Blogs called "We Are Iran"


It looks like a good book however I just found out this book lacks Index, Introduction and a short biography on the identity of the author, Ms. Nasrin Alavi

Any how, I will have to go through it and write some thing about the contents later although it is full of quotes from Persian blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words about my blog. Keep up the good work.

Kash