Saturday, June 3, 2006

Jimmy Carter for Mullahs

I wish I could put this idiot on trial for what he has done to Iran, to the Iranian royal family and my people.

In an interview with BBC, he warns the US government not to put any conditions for talks with the murderous regime of Iran over its nuclear programs.

I'd like to ask Jimmy the peanut what side he'd take in this issue? His own country's interests or mad Mullahs of Iran's?
    "The former American president, Jimmy Carter, has said that the United States should begin talks with Iran without preconditions.

    Carter believes prerequisites could present the Iranian Government with too great an impediment to overcome."
Now he clearly shows that he is on the Mullahs' side. Believe me, he is happy that Iran ended up being a screwed country as it is today.

6 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

This punk likes Castro, Chavez, and all the Russian leaders before the wall came down. He probably prays for it to be built back up!

He sold the Panama Canal that we built with USA tax dollars, and now the Chinese own it...both ends. What if we end up in a war with China? How will our ships get there?

His foreign policy was to allow our men and women in the embassy for 444 days. Now he tries to mess everything up for President Bush. Trust me, he doesn't need any help!

I'm sorry to be so angry. I just feel so helpless...

programmer craig said...

The saddest thing about Jimmy Carter is I actually believe he means well. I can't hate the guy, no matter how bad he screws up. But I can't pay attention to anything he says eitehr. He's ALWAYS wrong.

Anonymous said...

Carter needs to be shipped to Iran and live there for the rest of his life. He is a lunatic.

Bill Baar said...

I think history will find a lot of the current mess started with Carter and Brezinski.

bucket said...

He uses the logic, and many do, that we must always put forth more effort, more thought, more consideration, more patience, more time....

Yet you can't satisfy someone with something they have no desire for. So in the end often Peace is not enough.

Roy Eappen said...

Jimmy carter is the worst President of the last 100 years. He is the new Ramsey Clark. he is a friend of Iran, North Koreas and Cuba.