Friday, June 8, 2007

Colorful Colorado

Been very busy for the past few days here and therefore couldn't post much. I visited Red Rocks theater where they have been holding awesome concerts and shows since 1920s. It's a concert hall which is located in middle of a giant red rock. And the whole place dates back to 250 milions years ago when the earth was shaping and so young.

Part of the day was spent in a shooting range near Denver where I fired 100 rounds and exercised a little bit of responsibility and freedom. It was really good to do that! Tried a 9mm Glock handgun and a .38 mm revolver. It's so unfortunate there's no actual shooting ranges in Canada.

Also, a few hours spent visiting the United States Air Force's Peterson AFB where I met some Canadian officers who are there in Colorado Springs helping run the NORAD and defend the freedom and independence of the continent.

I'm glad I visited Colorado along with a fellow blogger that I can't reveal his/her name here. I should thank my friend for showing me around and I'm glad to be in Colorful Colorado.

In my next post, I'd really want to talk about some thing that I feel is an important issue here in North America and that's how immigrants treat this country. Yep, how immigrants treat the United States or Canada as their new countries.


your close friend said...

You're very welcome.
Come back soon and I'll show you more.
: )

Winston said...

Thanks a lot!

James and Lucinda said...

I like what you are doing.

Sherry said...

I'm glad you had such a good time! Great pictures too.