Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ugly & Bad

Sitting right now in the political science class, our ex-Soviet taught professor is showing us pages from ACLU opposing the FISA program, and right now he is going to show us wonderful CBC reports related to recent Pakistani tensions. ACLU and CBC is just ugly and bad enough for this terrible class.

I have tried as hard as possible to avoid this class and torture that is stemmed from it without losing track of the materials since I need the mark to pass but then how can I excel well if I avoid classes and lectures?!? Damn that degree that I am going to get through this system of broken education. Can't say I hate it because I wanted to get an education here as well but that deep hatred for these biased professors is there and I can't hide it.

It's ugly & bad!

No comments: