Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Away

I've been away from all major news stories and events that have happened in the past week or so. But when browsing the news stories tonight, this new threat against Israel by the Iranian regime caught my attention. Iranian regime is an Islamonazi establishment and wishing to destroy the Jewish state is their number one priority. And don't tell me they don't mean it because if they didn't mean it, they would not repeat it over and over again. The day will come when Israelis won't put up with this crap any more... I'm waiting to see that day, for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that shows is how delusional the Mullahs are. The Palis have not been able to destroy Israel, and they live there! Hez in Lebanon was not able to destroy Israel. The last I heard, Nesrallah is scared to show his face in public. While I'm sure the Mullahs would love to destroy Israel, their assertion that Hez will do it is laughable.