Friday, March 6, 2009

Regime seems shaky

I am in middle of a trip but as I was passing by the news stand the story about Sudanese president being sought by the ICC caught the corner of my eyes. Apparently the Iranian regime and Hamas thugs are the only int'l defenders of the mass murdering regime of Sudan. But the striking fact here is how the Iranian regime seems worried about this development. They may be concerned that the next ICC target could be them and why not. The Iranian Mullahs have done worse and I won't be surprised to see them on trial one day for their crimes since 1979.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston,

Here is a gift for you:

"Well, my father calls him Ahmadinejad."

Sohrab said...

They are shaky because of a number of reasons: oil prices are down, there is ethnic tensions flaring up in the south, the student movement seems reinvigorating, and there is a succession crisis looming at the result of Khamanei's pending demise (insha'allah!).