Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Regime's internal wars

There is a lot of chatter about the ongoing internal war that is taking place within the Iranian regime.

The simple truth is that Iran's supreme leader Khamenei is consolidating his power base. He is tired of playing 'democracy' and has decided to do away with the fake democratic aspect of the regime such as elections. Khamenei is using the revolutionary guards to politically remove other factions and elements from his path.

I get dizzy (and sometime I laugh) when I see western pundits trying to figure this "puzzle" that is the Iranian regime. This is no puzzle, dudes. Khamenei runs the show, and has been running it since his predecessor died in 1989.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the third time I've been to your website. Thank you for sharing more details.
Look at my web blog Photo Booth Adelaide