Saturday, March 17, 2007

More on 300

300 project is going on great and I truly liked most of the article written by Iranian-American director Cyrus Kar.

Stupid movies like 300 or Alexander that are made for low IQ people around the world won't be able to inflict as much damage to Iran's heritage and name as mullahs have done in the past 27 years. 30 years ago no one would call Iran a state sponsor of terrorism but today every one knows that Iran is part of the "axis of evil".

Which shame is greater? Being mocked by movies like 300 or being actually a terrorist nation?

P.S: I donated a few bucks to the Cyrus the great project. You can do it too!

2 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

I must admit, I have not seen that (or any other) movie. I have, however, heard mixed reviews on it. Frankly, I do not expect to learn any history from a MOVIE! Do you really believe, with the education level of these drop-outs in the business nowadays, that they could teach me anything believable? LOL.

Besides, I know a movie is just a movie. It is good to hear your input though.

Bardia said...

I agree with you and Rosemary too, but I would like to add some story that there is special purpose to give some unreal information by these films and stories which is in direction of destroy eastern cultures.
And a bad news about Bereft's blog that is recently under filter by islamic GOVERNMENTS. I cannot accept this blog...