Saturday, December 8, 2007

70 Percent

The foreign minister of the Iranian regime quoted as saying in a town hall meeting that 70% of the recent NIE report about Iran's nuclear activities seems to be accurate. So I am curious to know more about the remaining 30% that is not correct/accurate. :-)


Anonymous said...

By "30% that is not correct", he is probably referring to the statements about the non-existent past nuclear weapons program prior to 2003. IAEA says that they have no confirmed evidence of such past program.

Winston said...

Well, for some one who posts CASMII bullshit at his blog ( defending the mullahs' past is not surprising to me. You go, Nuclear Mullahs. Wreck the world, who cares?