Thursday, January 19, 2006

Canadian Elections

I was talking to a colleague of mine who has never participated in any elections in her life time and I was telling her that it is our duty to participate in the elections and help lead the country, because if we don't, then others who do not share our values may decide what direction this great country should take in the next few years.

To my surprise she had a good knowledge of the Canadian politics and she agreed with me over the fact that our participation is important, but yet she was reluctant to vote for any one and her arguement was about the lack of respect most politicians have for the people these days and I had to remind her that this disrespect is generated from the side of the ruling party which is the Liberal party of Canada.

This is a party that has been in power for too long and has, unintentionally, ruined the system!

It is time for a change if you ask me! We are still 4 days away from the judgement day.

Countdown to liberation: Four days to go!

No comments: