Saturday, February 25, 2006

My articles on Iranian.ws

Last week I submitted two of my articles on the status of the Iranian opposition groups to iranian.ws web site and they kindly published it. It is necessary to appreciate them for publishing my pieces on their web site.

Part One

Part Two

I am also providing part one and part two of these series through my own weblog.

Please let me know what you think of these and correct me if I am mistaken about any point argued in the articles.

Thank You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام وینستون جان

تمامی این بمب گذاریها در عراق توسط رهبر مسلمین جهان ( یا بهتر بگم پدر خوانده تروریست های جهان ) رهبری و برنامه ریزی میشه

سر و سامان گرفتن عراق ، امتیازیست برای تسخیر ایران! (فعلآ رژيم با آشوب در منطقه با هر ترفندی "درگیری سنی
(با شیعه " و ... از این گزینه در امان است

وصد البته همش هم به حساب استکبار جهانی واریز و ثبت میشه

Anonymous said...

Good for you!