Saturday, July 8, 2006

Back from Niagara Falls with photos





Niagara Falls, 7th of July 06.

It is a magnificent place and I fell in love with it the first time I saw it a few months ago. I do have couple of videos but need to find out how to upload them on my blog here. Took the Maid of the Mist and it was so fun I may never forget it. The last time I was there, it was cloudy and I couldnt see much but this time it was a bright sunny day and I took my time taking lots and lots of photos. I liked it there!


Update 1: Video 1

Update 2: Video 2

3 comments:

Chester said...

The Falls are really something.
Glad you had nicer weather and got to go on Maid of the Mist.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Winston. I'm sure it relaxes one just to be there. Great photos!

Rosemary Welch said...

Niagra Falls are amazing. It is truly a wonder how something so beautiful can be so dangerous! I guess that's what they about us women, eh? lol.