Saturday, August 5, 2006

Islamic regime lovers have no shame

I am sure every one of you knows the so-called father of the Iranian bloggers (Screw this father though), and it's been a while I wanted to write about him again. He claims he is the first one who created a Persian language weblog in 2000, which is a matter of dispute and this idiot would do any thing to become famous. That's out of question here any ways and it is not what I am about to talk about...

This idiot, whose family helped fund the Khomeini's nasty campaign against the late Shah of Iran according to his own testimony in his persian weblog, compares (in Persian) the political prisoners of Iran with the terrorist detainees of Guantanamo and says death of Akbar Mohammdi as a political prisoner who wanted to overthrow the regime is not very important and he almost argues that he was imprisoned because he did some thing wrong against the government...

He has no idea about the horrors that are going on in Iranian jails and the mistreatment of his own countrymen in the hands of his mullah-masters! I should say shame on you and your mullahs.

Although it is obvious that this Islamic leftie suffers from the same mental illness most leftists suffer, but it is no excuse for him to compare the political prisoners of Iran with terrorists and jihadists who lawfully must remain in custody.

I wonder why western societies (read Canada or the US) do not send these a$$holes back to where they belong. It's shameful that they can take advantage of freedoms Canadian and American soldiers are dying for in Iraq and Afghanistan...

...The Islamic regime symapthizers have no shame at all...

5 comments:

monica zandi said...

it is a mental illness if you possess even an iota of reasoning towards the mullahs.

Winston said...

Well, I didnt mean to reason with any body here. I just wanted to show to world of blogger who the hell this idiot hoder is

Rosemary Welch said...

My dear Winston,
I would not want all the Persian, Arabic, or Kurdish people sent back to the ME.

It would be almost impossible to tell the difference the people who mean to us harm and the ones who do not.

If this were to happen, I fear I would have to hide you like they did with the Jewish people in Hitler's day! Can you make it to California, or would I have to come and get you? lol.

See the problem with that? I know. It angers me to no end, too.

The people at Gitmo eat better, sleep better, and are treated better than the Geneva Convention could possibly require, yet we are the bad people? Go figure.

I am so sorry about Akbar Mohammadi. I have a copy of the Iran Press News on my site. (I called and asked permission.)

It is truly an outrage. Forgetting all politics, this man did not deserve what happened to him. I pray is resting peacefully now.

monica zandi said...

to sami what alternative policy should bush have in Iraq? sectarian violence is not a direct result of the US troop prescence. i dont remember any US soliders being apart of the mosque bombing.

Aryamehr said...

Hoder is a shameless fool whose actions only serve the Islamic Republic - does the idiot have no shame in coming up with such a revolting comparision?!

People like Hoder do not belong in any civilized society.