Friday, August 4, 2006

Support the troops

I really didn't have much time to follow news and blog in the past few days until this morning when I picked up my National Post and once I glanced at the headline my heart stopped beating for a second. I couldn't believe what I was reading:

"Four canadian soldiers killed in action." ((CTV has more))

I just wanted to appreciate what Canadian forces are doing in Afghanistan. There's no way one can really thank them for their sacrifices but this is all I can do here and say Thanks for your service. I may also write an appreciation note to them through National Defence website. It's important for them to know that we still stand behind them and support them, no matter what.

I am just afraid that the leftists and anti-war idiots break the will of the public support for the mission in Afghanistan. It's disgusting what they may be up to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please explain this?
are these the actions of practicing Christians?
Do not avert your eyes. read your bible.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1358319439993514946&q=bohemian+grove

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3395321338401208062&q=conspiracy+of+silence


Conservative Christians in American are waking up on mass. Why are Canadian Christians moving in the wrong direction?

Silverwinger said...

Winston, not only should we support and thank our troops but the troops of the other 36 countries involved in Afghanistan.

Rosemary Welch said...

The Left will NOT break our will. Not this time. Never again.

We are on to them now. We must speak up, write letters, and when they protest--show up in larger numbers!

I want to share my condolences with you and their families. I thank them so very much for everything they have done in our defense. I also wish to thank the ones who are still there, who came home, who will be going there, etc. THANK YOU!

سرباز كوچك said...

http://globalpolitician.com/articledes.asp?ID=2030&cid=2&sid=2