Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hopelessness

I often spend some of my spare time going through Persian speaking chatrooms, forums and weblogs to learn more about the mindset of the people living inside of Iran. It's important to know how they think and what they think of and more importantly to find out about their feelings and demands. And this is not really a positive experience for me. It is apparent that many bright people are suffering badly under this theocratic regime and are losing their hope to live a better life on a daily basis. It's a depressing experience and one would realize that people in Iran have lost their hope for a better life. I can Simply put it that way: they have given up.

It's the sad feeling of endless hopelessness inside of Iran that is discouraging. I wish I could do more. And I sincerely feel terrible for those innocent people who are trapped in a big jail called Iran.

بعضی وقتها که با دوستانم در ایران حرف میزنم این احساس نامیدی رو در اونها میشه دید وکاملآ میشه حس کرد که عده زیادی امید به زندگی رو در خودشون از دست دادن و این خیلی غم انگیزه. ایکاش میشد کاری کرد

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could more
It's frustrating as hell

Anonymous said...

I wish I could type too

Bardia said...

از اینکه اون موسیقی رو بدست آوردی بسیار خوشحالم
ولی در مورد ناامیدی مردم ایران: مردمی که یا از روی سهل انگاری یا بدلیل نجابت ایرانی فرمانبردار حاکمان زور و اسلامیت هستند آینده ای در اندیشه نخواهند داشت. در سال جاری من شاهد بسیاری تغییرات بوده ام که چگونه مردمان خرافاتی به میدان آمده اند و به چه صورت حمایت میشوند. حال شما بگویید در برابر فرد خرافی زبان نفهم چه میتوان کرد
شاید مسخره بنظر بیاید ولی خیابانها را بگونه ای در هم پیچیده اند که هیچ راهی برای عبور نیست مردم باید تمام وقت در ترافیک باشند و از فرط عصبانیت به هم بپرند و نفرتشان از هم بیشتر شود
اینها مواردی هستند که بسادگی مردم را از هم دور میکنند