Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Starved MEKs

I was walking in the city of Berlin today when two veiled Iranian women who were talking to people caught my attention and I approached them and then realized that these women are from the terrorist group MEK/NCRI and I immediately struck a conversation with them in English. The woman I was talking to looked so thin and frail that I felt bad for her even though I have never had any sympathy for these people at all but I couldn't help not feeling bad for how she looked. She really looked like a person who has not eaten well in months or been starving for days...

It was terrible!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston: Perhaps, she was anorexic.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what starving members says about MEK, might be part of their indoctrination/brainwashing technique. Sad to see another human being in that condition, but I have no sympathy for the organization and the Rajavis should be jailed.

Louise said...

Winston, if she was freshly arrived from Iran maybe this would explain it.

Three million people unemployed in Iran