Monday, September 24, 2007

Smart Mullahs

Sorry guys, I have been really busy today as Mondays are like the busiest day of my week. I have classes from morning all the way to the evening... I'll get back to the questions you kindly left in the comment sections today. I have also been upset too, but now, am going to point at some really serious stuff here:

Regime is smart. They know what they are doing which is to distract the world from the more important issue. The Islamonazis of Iran put this ugly asshole under the phony scrutiny of the world media. Ahmadinejad will be gone by next year. I mean, he's not any body in the regime structure. NO BODY!

What these moves have done is to get the attention of the world away from the whole regime. That's what most people in the western world haven't got yet and probably won't get it. Our beef is with Khamenei. I want him dead, jailed or punished. The ugly men of the regime ain't matter.

Update: I just talked to couple of my friends in Tehran and none of them could watch the rantings of the ugly puppet at Columbia U on CSPAN* or VOA Persian due to intensive jamming. However, a friend of mine living in northern parts of the country could watch the whole thing on CSPAN and on VOA without any problem.

*CSPAN is accessible on satellite receivers in Iran and it is very popular too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*CSPAN is accessible on satellite receivers in Iran and it is very popular too.

Fascinating.

none of them could watch the rantings of the ugly puppet ... due to intensive jamming.

Even more so.