Monday, December 24, 2007

My Xmas gift

First of all, my apologies for not writing much in the past few days as I was busy with my new job, shopping and other stuff. But it doesn't make me forget what I got for my Christmas a few years ago. I came here on Christmas day, and as I got my freedom. It was an unforgettable day and I've to thank my friends in the States for helping me during those terrible days when I left Iran. They provided every type of support you could imagine and for that I am grateful. That's all for now.

Please allow me to wish you a "Merry Christmas", and also wish you a very happy new year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Winston Jan

Rita Loca said...

Merry Christmas!

Fortitudine said...

Hi Winston,

I've recently joined Blogging Tories. I love your blog and I think you'll find me an ideological ally. Keep doing what your doing. I've taken a great interest in Ahmadinejad's regime since 2005 and I am a strong advocate of reform in Iran. I anticipate posting on the subject at some point in the future. My blog is called The Canadian Republic. I hope you'll check it out some time.

Merry Christmas!

Fortitudine

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, Winston!
It was a geat Christmas indeed!

Louise said...

Warm wishes to you, too, Winston. May 2008 bring long hoped for changes in your native land.

Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Winston,

I pray this coming new year will bring to you those things which are good and clean and pure and decent beyond your wildest expectations. Merry Christmas.