Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let's do this together

We're still asking for your help and many people have contributed to help us battle my mother's lung cancer. Hereby, I should thank those of you who have contributed to our funds or have sent me encouraging words and letters. I do appreciate any type of assistance that can come our way from financial support to medical advice and even prayers or well wishes. Here is how you can financially contribute and your funds will be put to good use: ((Indeed let me know if you'd like me to disclose your name and the amount of money you have passed along))







2 comments:

Kash Kheirkhah said...

Winston Jan,

Your mother will certainly be in my prayers. I know how tough this experience should be for you. Hang in there. All the best to you and your family.

Winston said...

Thanks. I appreciate it my friend!