Saturday, June 5, 2010

Busy life

I have not been blogging very much recently simply because I am approaching the graduation period and have lots to do. I apologize for not blogging and hopefully once things are settled, I will resume blogging.

For now, the next big thing is the 1st anniversary of the bloody summer protests. The murderous regime of Mullahs has done its best to stop people from going to the streets in the next few weeks. Khamenei issued a warning to the people in his first Friday sermon in a year. He knows it and we know it that his days are numbered and all it takes for his regime to collapse from within is a nudge. I will do my best again to cover any protests or incidents.

Stay tuned!

P.S: A documentary about Neda has gone viral.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Good luck with you schooling, Winston. I don't know how you've been able to keep up. Hopefully things in Iran will change for the better soon.