Wednesday, February 22, 2006

PersiCons Blogroll

Finally My idea of having an Iranian Conservative Blogroup named "PersiCons" came to existence when couple of bloggers joined the blogrolling list I have provided in the bottom right of my weblog.

Hopefully I will be able to expand this idea into some thing bigger and more important in the near future and will try to make connections between bloggers within this small community.

I repeat my initiative that if you are a Conservative Iranian or interested in this matter you should join our blogroll definitely.

Remember you have to believe in Conservatism in its true essence and unfortunately I have no desire to welcome Mullah like conservatism which is more religious traditionalism rather than Classical Conservatism...

All you have to do is to copy and paste a simple link into your weblog and then let me know that you do have this logo and I'll be honored to add you to the list which is going to grow little by little and our voice will be heard when necessary.



خوب ايده من در مورد ليست وبلاگر هاي محافظه کار ايراني سرانجام به ثمر نشست و تقريباً اين كارو انجام شده ميببينم. هر چند که جلب نظر دوستان هم ممکنه سخت باشه! به هر حال خوشحال ميشم که نظر همگي رو بدونم و اگر شما هم خودتن رو يک محافظه کار کلاسيک ميدونين و نه اون چيزي که ازش به عنوان محافظه کاري ديني و اسلامی ياد ميشه ميتونين لوگو و کد لینک رو در بلاگ خودتون بگذارين و به من خبر بدين که شما رو به ليست بلاگرول هم اضافه کنم
اينطوري صدامون قويتر شنيده خواهد شد و حرفمون یکی میشه

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this idea!

SHAHIN شــــــــاهین said...

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one