Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Something to read

The labor day weekend is around the corner and summer is coming to an end. The past few months, I have been reading a lot of different stuff. Though these are not the only books I have read since April, but I am sharing the most important ones or the ones I think are fun and beneficial.

Rawhide Down: The Near Assassination of Ronald Reagan by Del Wilber. This is an amazing book that will captivate you from beginning to the end.

Dismantling America: and other controversial essays by Thomas Sowell.

The Secret Knowledge: On the Dismantling of American Culture By David Mamet.

Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America by Ann Coulter.

How Obama is Transforming US Military from Superpower to Paper Tiger by former US Dept of Defense official Jed Babbin.

On Strategy: A Critical Analysis of the Vietnam War by retired Col. Harry Summers.

Flying from the Black Hole: The B-52 navigator-bombardiers of the Vietnam war by Capt. Robert Harder.

The Fall of the Berlin Wall by William F. Buckley Jr. I read this book when I was in Berlin this past June. A history of building of a grotesque monument imposed by Soviets and their East German comrades on Europeans.

I am currently reading Mark Steyn's new book After America: Get Ready for Armageddon.

Next I shall be reading Vice President Cheney's book. I have got an advance copy and as soon as I am done reading Mark Steyn's book, I'll start reading Cheney's book.

Have you read anything useful or fun this summer? Don't forget to leave a comment here and recommend your picks.
Happy readings!

No comments: