As we approach the 27th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, I found it appropriate to mention some of the major achievements of the Islamic regime of Iran in the past 3 decades.
1. Execution, flogging, stoning... in the public
2. Mass killings of political prisoners
3. Assassination of political dissidents in and outside of Iran
4. Causing depression among the youths
5. Creating oppression inside the country
6. Sponsoring Int'l terrorism
7. Violation of human rights, big time.
8. Killing and imprisonment of journalists
9. Closure of vocal media outlets such as newspapers
10. Suppression of religious minorities
11. Destruction of Iran’s Economy and creating poverty
12. Increase in unemployment and crime
13. Promotion of corruption, prostitution and addiction
14. 1979 Occupation of the US Embassy in Tehran
15. Destruction of Iran’s agriculture sector
16. Promoting Islamic Fundamentalism
17. Creating conflicts with neighboring countries
18. Severe Inflation
19. Devaluation of Iranian currency 'Rial'
20. Making Iran an international “embarrassment”
21. Forcing Iranians to leave the country
22. Destruction of Iran's historical monuments
Of course this list is incomplete and the crimes of the clerical regime is unlimited!
I'd like to add more to this list and you may also leave me a comment on this and let me know if I am missing any thing and I'll add that later.