Sunday, August 27, 2006

They need your help

Every day I hear my friends in Iran plead with me to do some thing, if I can, to help them get rid of the mad mullahs of Iran and my heart just aches when I see them so desperate for a bit of freedom we take for granted in the west.

What is stopping the western countries to fully support the Iranian people in their quest for greater freedoms and democracy?

Look, Iranian people don't want a big thing, it is that simple. All they want is some more technical support and also moral help from your governments to be free to choose what to wear, to earn money to feed their families and have a say in their government.

7 comments:

Aryamehr said...

Not related but...

Rahbar mentions Hoder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoJemJIRt4

Enjoy.

Winston said...

LoL

Actually this is a joke but I am sure it is a good joke

ملا حسنی said...

wach this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgnnShlkdc&mode=related&search=

BHCh said...

What do you think our Government should do? I think it should act much stronger in response to human rights violations, including imprisonments, torture and murder of Canadian citizens. There should be no diplomatic relations or trade + bans on all trade. What else?

Terry Crane said...

I am with you, I cannot understand what I can do here in Australia. If at any time I have an opportunity to help the cause or an individual barracking for it, I will.

Do you guys have good writers/journalists in exile? The kind that can get ordinary Iranians glued to their radios? Do you have a capability to develop a strong voice, is it just a question of time and maybe a radio transmitter somewhere in Iraq?

I can try to forward an email to someone from one of the pro-democracy think tanks, although I am sure you know people who can do it better.

I think the best way is to build the capability in a garage, and then ask for funding. Start with podcasting with no pay, progress to radio-broadcasting on salary.

Anonymous said...

so every day you talk to your friends in iran, via phone or internet, and they bitch and complain about about there government, and openly ask you to help them "overthrow" there government

seems to me that they are pretty free if there allowed to talk like that and get away with it

Winston said...

Jacobin the ignorant idiot, you ought to correct your english language spelling before writing...

Use F7 which is spell check before posting stupid comments like this.